NO! Outdoor tanning lotions contain certain oils that can severe sunburns when used inside a tanning bed. These oils also damage the acrylics on the tanning beds
The tan should last 4-7 days
Moisturize! Moisturize! Moisturize!
We recommend that you have showered, shaved and exfoliated well the day of your session for maximum results.
Speed – It doesn’t take all day to get a tan indoors. Depending on your skin type, just a few minutes, not hours. Maintain your tan for as little as 60 minutes to a month.
Healthy, moist skin will tan quicker, get darker and keep its tanned appearance longer because the melanin is produced rapidly and the skin also will not exfoliate as quickly when it is properly moisturized.
The answer is simple, indoor tanning lotions give you better results. They are also an important part of tanning responsibly and keeping your skin looking radiant and healthy.
Here are just some of the reasons why tanning lotion is a must-have:
- Moist skin tans faster and more efficiently, resulting in a better tan in fewer visits
- Tanning lotions allow for better magnification, giving you maximum results
- Moisturized skin absorbs UV light, while dry skin reflects it
- A specially formulated tanning lotion can give you a lasting tan by helping retain UV induced melanin longer
- Tanning lotions supply the skin with nutrients essential for a tan, while keeping your skin moist and healthy
- UV exposure can dehydrate your skin, and tanning lotions help to replenish moisture lost during your tanning session